Looking Towards 2020
Here at Electrical Estimates we’ll be closing for 2 weeks over the festive season, and with that in mind, we’ve been looking at our plans and aims for 2020. The end of the year is always a great time to plan the next few months, and we’re really excited about what 2020 (and further afield) holds for us.
Here’s just some of the things we thing you should be looking out for in 2020:-
- Revival of our Apprenticeship program. After a long hiatus on the program, we have already engaged with several new recruits.
- New employment opportunities for qualified electricians, as we increase our client base and take on larger contracts, we’re still dedicated to our usual high level of service.
- Increase in engineer training, with the aim for all of our engineers to be C&G 2391 qualified by 2021.
- Restructuring of our employee roles, with the introduction of running foremen and dedicated site foremen.
- New running foremen to be SSSTS trained by mid-2020.
- Continued charity and community engagement, continuing to support Menter Aberystwyth and other local organisations.
- Promoting electric vehicle charging as this trend continues to grow – we’re already ROLEC approved installers.